Sie sind hier » Lanner LEC-3110 (Product is End of Life) «
Lanner LEC-3110 (Product is End of Life)
Product is End of Life : 2017-07-26
Intel D525 based, With surge/ESD protection, 1U Rackmount system featuring Modularized design, 10 Isolated serial ports, 6 Isolated LAN, 5 USB, DVI-I and PCI-104 for expansion.
- Onboard Intel ATOM
- D525 1.8 Ghz CPU
- 1U Rack mount, fanless embedded system.
- Surge/ESD protection and Opto-isolation mechanism.
- Modular design for internal expansion: choice of new expansion modules such as Fiber Optic LAN or CAN-bus modules
- can be seamlessly added to the system to shorten product development time.
- 10 serial ports, 6 LAN, 5 USB, Digital input / output and DVI-I ports.
- RS485 hardware auto flow control mechanism equipped on serial ports.
- Intelligent power supply scheme: both AC and DC power suppy can be connected on the same system as a means for redundant power supply.
- PCI-104 connector for expansion.
- Wide range of DC power input from 12V to 36V.
- Extended temperature tolerance between -10° and 55°C.
- Reverse polarity protection for DC power connector: system won´t be damaged when power is connected incorrectly.
- Equipped with terminal block connector for connecting industrial or equipment.
- Heat sink is designed on the side adjacent to the housing for efficient heat dissipation.
- Dip switch design for selection between RS232, 422 and 485
Intel ATOM Dual Core D525 CPU with DDR3 Memory
New ATOM Dual Core processor provides higher computing power under low electricity consumption, and also supports DDR3 memory.
Modular design for future expansion
The serial port module area can be fitted by Fiber Optic LAN or CAN-bus modules, which allows the LEC-3110 to be customized to meet a variety of project requirements. In addition to this proprietary modular interfac, the LEC-3110 comes with a PCI-104 interface for other add-on expansion slots that can feature ever more I/O such as Fiber LAN, DIO...
PDF DS LEC-3110 (760.8 kB)