Sie sind hier » 100A (30A) DC Current probe 1W-UNI «
100A (30A) DC Current probe 1W-UNI
100A (30A) DC Current probe 1W-UNI is a set of a converter and a shunt that can measure DC current of up to 100A (30A). The shunt is connected directly into the measured circuit. The DC current is measured in both directions (distinguished by the sign). The shunt is included in the purchase.
The 1W-UNI output can be connected to Poseidon2 (LAN) or HWg-Ares (GSM). Together with one of these units, the current probe can serve as an early warning system in case of overload or current direction change (charge/discharge).
The probe is suitable for input power monitoring in 12V / 24V or -48V DC powered systems. It can be used to monitor battery charging or energy consumption in telco applications.
- Input: DC current from 0.1A to 100.0A (0.1A to 30.0A)
- Output (interface): 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Electrical isolation: Yes
- Cable length between the shunt and the converter: 1m
- Connects to: Poseidon 2, Ares
- Measured voltage: max. 60V
- Power: Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI) – max. 2 sensors per active port
- Environment: Indoor use