Sie sind hier » MAXSTREAM 24XStream-PKG-E «
Product is End of Life : 2018-02-02
2.4 GHz Ethernet RF Modem
The 24XStream-PKG-E Ethernet RF Modem is part of the XStream product family. The Ethernet interface allows users to add wireless communications to any data systems having standard RJ-45 connectors. This affordable RF modem competes with others costing hundreds of dollars more and is approved for applications worldwide.
- Plug-and-communicate (default configuration provides instant RF communications).
- True peer-to-peer network (no need to configure a "Master" radio).
- Transparent mode supports existing software applications and legacy systems.
- Addressing capabilities provide for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks.
- Uses Standard AT commands and/or fast binary commands for reading/setting modem parameters.
- Includes free X-CTU Software that facilitates range testing, host setup and modem configuration
- Retries and acknowledgements provide reliable delivery of critical packets in difficult environments
- Networking features allow up to 7 independent pairs (networks) to operate in close proximity.
- Multiple low power modes including pin sleep, cyclic sleep and serial port sleep for current consumption as low as 1 mA.
- Host interface baud rates from 1200 to 57600 bps.
- Signal strength register for link quality monitoring and debugging.
- Parity support (None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space)
- 9-bit support
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Ethernet bridging not yet available with this product
When purchased with accessories, each new 24XStream-PKG-E comes with everything you need to connect and test your radio modem using one or two PCs (two radio modems are required to make a wireless link).
(1) Quick start guide
(1) CD with documentation and software
(1) 7 foot Ethernet cable
(1) 7 foot crossover Ethernet cable
(1) AC power adapter
PDF Data sheet (554.1 kB)