Sie sind hier » AirVantage Management Service (AVMS) «
AirVantage Management Service (AVMS)
Secure cloud- based device management application
The AirVantage Management Service is a secure cloud- based device management application that makes it easy to deploy, monitor and upgrade any number of wireless devices remotely.
Weitere InformationenFast Deployment Start today
Powerful Monitoring Reduce downtime
- Comprehensive configuration and management features for AirPrime modules and AirLink gateways
- Provision batches of devices with their associated airtime subscription and firmware in minutes
- Activate/ Deactivate airtime subscription
Over-the-Air Upgrades Extend deployment lifetime Real-time upgrade campaign monitoring Automatic firmware and embedded applications delivery Perform other device control actions over-the-air including reboot, configure, wake-up, send SMS & AT commands AirLink gateway specific features Configure ALEOS® parameters including custom security, networking, routing, and GPS location tracking.
- Manage your devices with the industry’s most powerful monitoring dashboards
- Monitor your remote deployment by communication status, radio signal strength, and firmware/ embedded application versions
- Receive alerts for mission critical events to perform pre-emptive maintenance
AirPrime module specific features Manage the Open AT® applications or simply upgrade firmware over-the-air
- Customize device reporting for low or high bandwidth environments
- Schedule periodic reports or alerts on any ALEOS parameter
- Configure security/networking settings for VPN tunneling, port forwarding, and routing
- Initiate GPS/Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) tracking protocols
- Configure I/O settings for communicating with attached assets including legacy industrial equipment
- Remote embedded application debugging in combination with the Sierra Wireless’ Developer Studio for Open AT on select AirPrime modules.
- Support delta generation for upgrading firmware and embedded applications on select AirPrime modules